Saturday, May 15, 2010

Diabetes snapshots. Diabetes Blog Week Day 6

Day 6 - Diabetes snapshots. Inspired by the Diabetes 365 project, let’s snap a few d-related pictures to share today. Post as many or as few as you’d like. Be creative! Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures. Or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.

Alternate post title??
Diabetes Supplies Near My Cat As An Excuse To Post Her Picture!
These might be mildly interesting . . .
Nope.  Remove them immediately!
Although I do dig batting around the empty drums.
Insulin pump?  Boring!!
But the tubing? FUN!!!
I told you that you were over-treating that low!!  15 grams and wait 15 minutes.  You never listen.
Okay, are you done tormenting me now??

9 comments:

  1. Lovely story. What is it about cats and PWD? There's a LOT of that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perl enjoyed the pictures from her long lost twin...

    why, yes, our cats play with used test strips that somehow didn't make it into the garbage...or caps to insulin bottles...or the husband's diabetes fanny....errr supply pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! One diabetic (daughter) and one cat in our house, too... though the cat won't get close enough to DD to investigate her D supplies, LOL!

    I am really enjoying Diabetes Blog Week... any thoughts of making it a weekly meme? :)

    I posted pics of  the "Diabetes Command Center" & supply storage cabinet in my kitchen-- you can take a peek HERE if you'd like!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DOC should have a cat convention...lol everyone has one. KC is cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love your shots, especially the one with your cat playing with the tubing! Hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is hilarious! Here's my posting for the day - never thought of making one of my cats a star in my D-blog - I maybe stealing your idea for a future D-blog at Diabetes1.org .

    http://www.diabetes1.org/blogs/Annas_Blog/Day_6_Diabetic_Snapshots_Diabetes_Blog_Week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the tubing pic! I can't have cats b/c my honey is allergic... it makes me sad. =o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Those pics of KC - I mean d-snapshots - were super! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!