Friday, December 11, 2009

Things that burn . . .

  1. Me!!!  It seems all of that NaBloPoMo writing burnt me out but good.  I felt like I needed a bit of an internet break this week, so I took it.  It felt good.  And allowed me focus on other areas of my life, such as . . . 
  2. Fat and Calories.  I've been working hard on burning these.  Which also causes burning . . . 
  3. Muscles.  Ouch.  Feel the burn.  It's good though.  Right?
  4. Money.  As in, the Christmas shopping has begun and I'm burning through my budget!  My credit cards are getting just as hard a work-out as my body is!   But it's been fun.  The favorite gift I've bought so far is for a Yankee Swap at my best friend's Family Christmas.  One lucky guest will enjoy the softly burning light of . . . 
  5. A Leg Lamp Night Light!!!!  Please note: Cat not included with gift!!

 

2 comments:

  1. HAHA Great post and that picture is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a leg lamp tree ornament. Sounds like you accomplished a lot during your "time off." Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!